I love what’s in my bag posts and have done for as long as they’ve been around. It’s probably something to do with me being quite nosey, but I find it fascinating to see the sort of things that people lug around with them on a daily basis.
The bag itself is from Zara. It was purchased about 18 months ago and was very popular with bloggers and YouTubers at the time. Sadly, they no longer sell this particular bag, but they usually have one or two pretty similar on sale.
- Les TaiTai Excuse Moi model mirror. I bought this a couple of years ago after seeing other bloggers talking about how much they loved it. It’s a great size for on the go touch ups and comes with a little light for when it’s gotten dark.
- Korres Jasmine Lip Butter. My lips get dry and chapped very easily, so I love to keep this lip butter in my bag. It nourishes lips without being thick and sticky and gives a beautiful hint of colour.
- Stella by Stella McCartney is probably my favourite perfume of all time. The 30ml bottle is perfectly handbag sized for mid day spritzes. This particular bottle was a limited edition design.
- My kindle. I’ve had this for a couple of years and probably don’t use it as much as I should, but it’s a very handy thing to have, particularly if you commute.
- House and car keys and iPod headphones
- Matt & Nat purse. I adore this envelope style purse. I’ve had it for about 18 months now and it is showing no sign of wear and tear. All items sold by Matt & Nat are vegan friendly and where possible, use eco/recycled/upcycled materials.
- iPhone 4. I’ve actually upgraded to the 5S since I took this photo though and I LOVE it.
- Zara sunglasses. Again, these are no longer available, but you can buy similar pretty much anywhere. The slightly chunkier wayfarer style frame is very flattering.
- Ray-Ban RB5228 – 2012. I wear glasses every day for work and a few months ago, I splashed out on some Ray-Bans. The frame shape is classic wayfarer style, but with slightly less heavy arms. I find the dark havana colour much less harsh on my face than the black Missoni glasses that I previously wore.
- Paperchase notebook and random pen. I am a list writer and I get a bit panicky when I don’t have something that I can take notes with. Sure, I could use my phone, but I like it the old fashioned way. I’d probably forget to take my lists with me a lot less if I actually used my phone though!
So there we have it. Obviously my bag is slightly edited as there are usually a few more receipts and about 10 more lip balms in there too, but I decided to give it a bit of a pre-photo clean out. What sort of things do you normally carry around with you?